Ranch n' Craft Secret Santa
Happy Holidays everyone! Second year I've organized the Secret Santa and I hope y'all enjoy it like you did last year. Some quick info on it, application will be due Dec. 5th to give everyone plenty of time to get their gifts in before the holidays! Assignment will be sent out by Dec. 10th
Everyone should be trusted to the Christmas Tree Square next to my spawn home. Please refer to my post about Magnum's update below for how to place gift chests.
- Submit your form by Dec 5th, no exceptions
- Assignments are done using a RNG
- You must have your gifts given/sent by Dec. 30th
- Do not ask for all hard-to-get items/ones that must be bought with real $$$ - have some easy n fun options!
- You may ask for horses and RPG items, but refer to rule 5
- Anyone may participate!! If you do not celebrate Christmas I can request your giver not make anything Christmas themed! Just say so in the additional info section : )
- If you wish to remain secret, you may ask someone/myself to give the gift(s) to your person
How to Apply
Instead of having everyone post a form, I made a Google form for you guys to fill out. Makes everything a little easier!
If you're looking for ideas as to how to give your gifts, keep reading! I have delivered gifts in shulker boxes before (really simple and easy to use). I have also made a small holiday-themed build and placed their gift in that -> just make sure you claim it and trust them to it or place a lockette on it with their username! As always, I can deliver gifts for you as well.
Any questions, please ask!!
Glad y'all are excited about this!!
Just read Magnum's post in the dev forum and thought I'd put this here for future reference!
The weather is getting colder and it has started to snow around Ranch 'n Craft.
With winter holidays comes many gift-giving traditions. You can now make gifts for others by putting a [Gift] tag on the top of a sign, and their name underneath. If there is no name it can be opened by anyone.